Key function of the role is to facilitate the customer’s needs upon arrival at the Campus in a customer focused approach. The principle responsibility is to ensure that the companies operating procedures, customer interface and service standards, cash handling, administrative, safety, hygiene & environmental policies are consistently and effectively maintained.
1. Competent in the operation of the retail till at reception.
2. Effectively manage a float and reconcile all cash at the end of your shift.
3. Ensure all customers are awarded the highest priority in the delivery of the service and that a culture of quality is fostered in all staff.
4. Maintain a quality approach to all customers.
5. Responsible for Good Housekeeping practices ensuring safety, cleanliness and tidiness are displayed.
6. Provide sales support when required e.g. mail merge and administration duties.
7. Assist with the selling of swimming accessories.
8. Protect all company property and safe guard all assets.
9. Ensure Company Delivery Document procedure is adhered to.
10. Ensure daily postage is ready for collection on time.
11. Required to carry out some additional duties that may be assigned to the role from time to time.
12. Knowledge of Health and Safety Policies.
JOBHOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge (Education & Related Experience):
Minimum age 18 years old.
Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
Previous Reception experience essential.
Previous experience in the Leisure Industry would be an advantage.
Computer knowledge necessary.
Key Skills & Behaviours:
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Strong team working skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: €11.74 per hour
Monday to Friday
Reception: 1 year (preferred)