With 80 years’ experience in the automotive industry it is with no question that Linders is one of the longest established car dealers in Dublin. From their beginnings in Smithfield to their now locations in Chapelizod and Finglas, Linders have the main dealership to OPEL, CITROEN & MG in the North of Dublin.
Facilitate and direct all incoming calls in a manner reflecting the company image.
Take service bookings as required
Plan, organise and co-ordinate all the administration duties of the sales department. - ensuring a 100% error-free completion of all sales paperwork and computer entries.
Main purpose of job
Offer complete administration support for the vehicle sales department. To ensure that the sales administration department complete the following duties:
1. Answer incoming calls in a friendly professional manner and direct enquiries as needed.
2. Direct incoming footfall enquiries as needed.
3. Record customer lead enquiries on the carsnow system.
4. Check data entry reports daily and print.
5. Take, appoint and enter full customer details for service bookings
6. Reserve and unreserve new car stock requirements on computer system.
7. Inform the Dealer Principal and Sales Manager of any new car stock appropriations one month before due date.
8. Enter used car stock and status onto the DMS.
9. Enter used car reconditioning costs onto DMS, after sign off by Sales Manager.
10. Complete used car VAT books.
11. Carry out change of ownership for all vehicles.
12. Apply for replacement documents for vehicles e.g. Vlc's, tax discs, vrc's.
13. Ensure all cars have ownership papers, spare keys and tax discs if required.
14. Update computer to say if paperwork is here or not (current status).
15. File all VLC's, spare keys, radio and security codes and radio fronts.
16. File all copies of manual sales documents into deal files (yellow copies of SIMI documents etc) after the sale of vehicle. Hold records for seven years.
17. Deal with all customer enquiries regarding tax, change of ownership, spare keys..
18. Print/Produce stock reports on a daily and weekly basis.
19. Print/Produce washout reports on a daily and weekly basis.
20. Liaise with other branches on stock movements, invoicing and paperwork.
21. Handling of all sales cheques and cash.
22. Invoicing of all sold motor vehicles on DMS to include demonstrator movements, used car purchases, inter-branch sales, trade vehicles, new vehicle stock movements etc.
23. Assist in the organising of internal and external promotions as directed by the sales manager.
24. Purchasing of all stationary for the dealership.
25. Ensuring all information gathered from Daily Operating Controls/Deal books is entered onto the computer system.
26. Ensuring all finance and warranty and sales paperwork is correct, entered on ADP and complete on date of delivery.
27. Produce sales commission reports to be signed off by the sales manager to pay role schedule under the direction of the accounts department.
1. Understand and commit to the position’s crucial role in the overall purpose of the dealership.
2. Produce all delivery paper work (invoice, warranty book, service records etc.) for the Sales Executives at least four working hours before the scheduled delivery time. Hand delivery packs to the Sales Manager once completed.
3. Complete post sale entries within 2 working hours of the delivery.
4. Create and maintain a productive error free work environment.
5. Produce all management reports as directed by the management.
1. Smoking is not permitted when working directly with a customer.
3. Personal dress must reflect a professional image at all times. A uniform may be provided.
4. Use appropriate language at all times throughout the dealership.
If you are interested in this role or if you would like further information please contact your Job Coach.