What will I be doing as a Standards Operative Assistant at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Internal and external maintenance
· Ensuring seating areas are clean and tidy
· To keep all hygiene store rooms clean and tidy and be responsible for the cleaning of mops and other equipment each day
· Keeping forecourt to highest standard
· To notify the relevant manager when cleaning supplies are running low and need to be reordered in a timely manner
· To ensure all wet floor signs are placed when necessary
· To complete and adhere to all training provided: manual handling, HACCP and company procedures.
Previous experience is a plus, but don’t worry it’s not essential. If you have a positive “can do” attitude, we provide on the job training. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great addition to our dynamic team.
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 100% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €10 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
At Applegreen we truly believe in the power of community and so, The Applegreen Charitable Fund that was set up to raise vital funds to support Irelands Children. By working at Applegreen you will assist in raising money for our charity partners; Enable Ireland, The Irish Youth Foundation, Pieta House and Food Cloud. For every purchase made in store we donate 1c to the charitable fund. The charitable fund has raised more than €4million since its establishment in 2009.