Applications are invited from hardworking, flexible, team players for the position of:
CLERICAL OFFICER GRADE III (Panel Campaign)
Full Time/Part Time – Permanent/Temporary Contracts – All Departments
· Be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
· Have proven organisation and administrative skills.
· Have excellent computer, keyboard and typing skills.
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Typing and dictation experience
· Administration experience in a hospital/medical environment.
For details on the particulars of qualifications and experience and a job description, please contact Mary Doyle, HR Department, on or ext. 2391.
Informal enquiries are welcome to Mary Doyle, Senior HR Executive at mary.doyl [Links Not Allowed]
Closing Date for receipt of Applications is 12pm on Friday 16th December 2022
- Shortlisting will take place.
-Pay and conditions as per Department of Health guidelines.
-The National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.
-Data Protection: If you wish to see how the Hospital deals with your personal data during the recruitment process, please visit: IM-HR-6-Privacy-Notice- ( [Links Not Allowed]
People and Communication Skills Time Management Microsoft