Aoibhneas is a Domestic Abuse Support Agency working with Women and Children who are or have been affected by domestic abuse.
Aoibhneas provides a complete continuum of care within a service of excellence. A complete continuum of care arrangement provides for the access of women and children to supports at earliest intervention through provision of prevention and awareness raising programmes, community-based support, refuge accommodation, transitional accommodation and post refuge/ transitional support.
Aoibhneas is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Vacancy – Administrator
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Aoibhneas CLG
Salary: HSE 2021 Salary Scale (CLERICAL) – €25,101 - €39,587
Aoibhneas is inviting applications for an Administrator to join our Team to provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO and Designated Officer in the delivery of all aspects of service operations and delivery.
The key responsibilities include:
· Provide administrative support to the CEO and Designated Persons by answering phones, handling information requests, filing (electronic and paper), managing emails, paperwork, and general expenses.
· Take clear messages and communicate effectively with customers, clients, team members, and management.
· Develop and maintain administrative processes.
· Keep an organised file system.
· Provide administrative support to the CEO and Designated Officer by collecting and analysing information and producing reports and other confidential materials as relevant.
· Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and Designated Officer in developing linkages and connections with donors, funders and stakeholders and represent Aoibhneas in a professional manner with donors, funders and stakeholders.
· Maintain stakeholder confidence and protect operations by keeping all aspects of service delivery and operations confidential.
· Manage schedules for appointments and deadlines.
· Support the day-to-day activities of Human Resources by maintaining personnel records, updating employee database, and creating guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies and promoting effective communication within the organisation.
· Maintaining payroll data, publishing job ads, scheduling interviews, and preparing HR-related reports.
· Supporting the development of training and onboarding materials and assist employee inquiries. Provide administrative support to the CEO and Designated Persons by assisting in filing and maintaining of Human Resource records to the standards required in the service, utilising filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions as requested.
· Provide administrative support to the CEO and Designated Persons by purchasing office supplies, by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and handling invoices, suppliers as well as onboarding of new suppliers as relevant.
· Prepare and post receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks.
· Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Support the preparation, and reconciliation of ledgers and budgets.
· Support the preparation payroll.
· Develop and streamline operational efficiencies.
· Adhere to all financial regulations, requirements, and legislation.
· Qualifications and training relevant to role of general administrator or a third level qualification in business administration, public administration or equivalent.
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience working at as an HR & Financial Officer, Administrative Assistant, or similar role.
o Administration skills
o Organisational skills
o Time management
o Problem solving
o Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
• Excellent computer and IT skills including Microsoft Office Skills as required for the role.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal, presentation skills and written communication with an excellent command of English and grammar.
• Drive towards excellence in service delivery, maintaining high standards, working as a team to deliver results and being personally responsible and accountable for delivery of work.
· Data collation and analysis skills.
· Experience using salesforce and the customisation of a salesforce to facilitate input and data collation.
· Knowledge of HR, GDPR, Financial regulations and requirements.
· Report writing.
· Managing suppliers and contractors.
· Equipment maintenance.
· Troubleshooting IT.
· Building and facilities management.
· Understanding of general accountancy, invoicing, pricing
Terms and Conditions:
· 35 hours per week
· Permanent contract
· HSE 2021 Salary Scale (CLERICAL) – €25,101 - €39,587
· Employer Pension Contribution of 5%.
· Annual leave 22 days inclusive of 2 wellbeing days with incremental days in line with service.
· Access to External Supervision and Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Digital GP and Family Care Mental Health Support amongst other benefits.
Any interested applicants should forward their CV and a short covering letter stating their suitability for the role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Wednesday 17th January, 2024 for the attention of
Head of Services
PO Box 5504
Tel. 01 867 0805
All offers of employment with Aoibhneas are subject to Garda